Friday, January 31, 2014

Hive Fleet Ceryx mini-update

Progress on my new army is going, but as always, not going fast enough. I forgot how time-consuming it is to assemble, and with 111 miniatures to assemble and base (my Grey Knight army had 33?) it's starting to feel like an uphill battle.


So far I have assembled my old box o' termigants as devilgants (+1 ripper swarm), as well as 12 hormagaunts, 10 gargoyles, and have de-sprued (and partially assembled) my Hive Tyrant and Carnifex.

During this period, I have watched the entire seasons of both House of Cards and Orange is the New Black, plus a few random movies on my watch list. I don't like doing the math, but that's 24+ hours of scraping plastic and gluing...

In spite of this, I still have 40 more termigants, 28 more hormagaunts, my Trygon/Mawloc (no idea how/if I will magnetize him... it's a shame they don't come with separate heads) and my Tervigon (will not magnetize into a Tyrannofex, too much work and will likely buy another kit for my Tfex down the road). Still missing are my future Crone and Warrior kit (magnetized, counts-as Zoans). And magnets. Lots and lots of magnets.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment