Base painting can get pretty repetitive after a while, so I decided to take a break from that and get working on my actual Grey Knight army. I had my Strike Squad, Dreadknight and Rhino interior primed and so I decided to do a test run on my old metal Grey Knight Marines that I purchased prior to my last hiatus. I managed to finish one (except for the Nemesis Force Weapon) and, although I am pretty happy with the result, there is a lot of improvement that can be done on future models. I also decided on a darker metallic for the armour going forward, as I found the Mithril Silver a bit too shiny for my liking (Pics after the break).
That's it for now!